Southside students will have an opportunity to participate in an incentive trip in January.
The period for the incentive trip begins on Tuesday, September 8, 2015 and will end on January 15, 2016.
To earn this trip, students will be
1. Show up to school each day. Students may be absent only three days whether excused or unexcused. Upon the fourth day, they will not be allowed to attend.
2. Show up to school on time. Students may only have two tardies. On the third tardy, they will not be allowed to attend whether excused or unexcused.
3. Stay the entire day. Students may only be signed out early two times with a note from a Doctor or Dentist when they return. On the third early sign-out, they will not be allowed to attend.
4. Have excellent behavior. This includes no office referrals and students will only be allowed 10 marks in their folder.
5. Show effort with all their daily work and tests. This means when a teacher asks for them to show their work, they work the entire problem out.
6. Have passing grades.
*Unusual circumstances will be reviewed on an individual basis.